The 12V 1000 Watts 1KW 120V AC 50Hz 60Hz Output DC to AC Power Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter and Battery Charger is a transformer based inverter and battery charger with an unprecedented conversion efficiency of 90%.
It features power factor corrected, sophisticated multi-stage charging control and pure sine wave output with high surge capability to meet power needs of all sorts of demanding loads without putting the equipment at risk.
In response to the increasing demand of more advanced battery charging, our engineering team equipped the inverter with a Battery Temperature Sensing probe for increased charging precision.
The generous 300% surge capacity of 20 seconds makes it possible to support demanding inductive loads.
The AC/Battery priority, auto generator start functionality and optional built-in charger make it ideally suitable to work in backup power or anti-idle applications.
When customized to Battery priority mode via a DIP switch, the inverter will extract maximum power from external power sources and a minimal cycle of battery will be required. With the availability of auto generator start, an electrical generator can be integrated into the system and started when the battery voltage goes low.
With audible buzzer and remote LCD panel, the inverter gives the users comprehensive information of the operation status, making it easier for maintenance and troubleshooting.
Features of your 12V 1000 Watts 1KW 120V AC 50Hz 60Hz Output DC to AC Power Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter and Battery Charger:
· Input voltage: 12V
· Single Phase Output: 120V
· Power output: 1,000W continuous, 3,000W peak
· 50Hz/60Hz Output frequency
· Pure sine wave output, typically less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
· Nominal Efficiency: >90% (Peak)
· Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
· Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
· Auto Generator Start
· Battery Temperature Sensing for increased charging precision
· Maximum 90% conversion efficiency
· Power Factor: 0.9 – 1.0
· High surge output capability, 300% peak load for 20 seconds
· Low quiescent current, power Saver Mode to conserve energy
· Battery type selector for 8 types of batteries and de-sulphation for completely drained batteries
· 10 ms transfer time from AC to battery for continuous load operation
· Smart remote LCD control
· 15 sec DC to AC transfer delay, improved protection for generator driven loads
· Thermally controlled variable speed fan for more efficient cooling
· Extensive protections against various harsh situations
· New functionality (Battery priority mode and Low battery recover) developed for renewable energy systems
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 12V 1000 Watts 1KW 120V AC 50Hz 60Hz Output DC to AC Power Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter and Battery Charger order.
us at (801) 449-0681 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or go through our Contact
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 12V 1000 Watts 1KW 120V AC 50Hz 60Hz Output DC to AC Power Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter and Battery Charger order.
* PARA ESPAÑOL *
Si se encuentra en un país hispanohablante (América Latina / España) y desea comprar este producto, deberá ponerse en contacto con Ignacio (Representante hispanohablante de Electric Car Company). Es un proceso realmente simple que consiste en enviar información de envío (dirección y fecha de llegada deseada) @ email@example.com.
Investigaremos el costo de envío exacto y le enviaremos una factura por su producto.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
Higher volume discounts, price matching or questions?
Contact Carl, our resident specialist.
9am-9pm Mon-Sat MDT
or through our Contact Us page