This EV DC motor controller provides smooth, silent, efficient and cost effective speed control for on-road electric vehicle applications. This controller utilizes power MOSFET technology to provide benefits unavailable with older speed control systems.
The 1231C-8601 500A 96-144V controller is a high power, heavy duty MOSFET electronic motor speed controller which is ideal for use in electric commuter vehicles, light delivery trucks, and other vehicles utilizing up to 144 volts.
Peak motor and battery current:
Continuous motor and battery current:
Battery voltage range:
- High frequency switching and ultra-low voltage drop provides very high efficiency and quiet operation. Costs, heatsink requirements and motor and battery losses are reduced. Low end toque, range and battery life are increased.
- Environmental protection provided by a sealed (factory serviceable), rugged, anodized aluminum extrusion housing. Simple mounting and wiring with push-on type connectors for control signals. Plated solid copper busses used for all power connections.
- Thermal protection and compensation circuit provides under-temperature cutback, constant current limit over operating range, and linear rollback in over-temperature. No sudden loss of power under any thermal conditions.
- Frequency shifting from 15 kHz to 1.5 kHz at low throttle settings provides improved protection against stalled motors.
- Heavy duty power base in 1231C contains additional active devices to improve power handling capability.
- Potentiometer fault protection circuitry disables the controller if the throttle wires become open.
- High Pedal Disable prevents controller operation if the key switch is turned on while throttle is applied.
- Optional heatsink (p/n 16286) for model 1231C controller
- improves thermal capability
- No adjustments are required.
- Simple installation — Uses a two wire throttle potentiometer.
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 1231C-8601 500A, 96-144V EV DC Motor Controller order.
us at (801) 449-0681 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected] or go
through our Contact Us page
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 1231C-8601 500A, 96-144V EV DC Motor Controller order.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
Higher volume discounts, price matching or questions?
Contact Carl, our resident specialist.
9am-9pm Mon-Sat MDT
or through our Contact