· Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology.
· Built-in algorithm for maximum power tracking to raise energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
· Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
· Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short period of time.
· MPPT efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
· Advanced digital power technology, with circuit energy conversion efficiency as high as 98%.
· Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power, thereby making the solar panel work at rated charging current.
· Automatic identification of battery voltage.
· LED indicator, buzzer alarm, and liquid crystal display to help users identify system failures.
· Supports data storage for up to five years.
· LCD screen display to enable users to view equipment operation data and status and modify controller parameters at the same time.
· Standard Modbus protocol that meets communication needs on different occasions.
· Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperatures.
· External battery voltage sampling function to prevent line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and to ensure greater preciseness of control parameters.
· Temperature compensation functions to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend battery service life.
· Many protection functions.
· TVS lightning protection.
· Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/400W, 24V/800W, 36V/1200W, or 48V/1600W
· Max Solar Input Voltage: 150V
· Rated Charge Current: 30A
· Rated Discharge Current: 20A
· IP Rating: IP32
· Conversion Efficiency: <98%
· MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%
· Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V 20A MPPT solar charge controller order.
us at (801) 449-0681 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected]
or go through our Contact
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V 20A MPPT solar charge controller order.
* PARA ESPAÑOL *
Si se encuentra en un país
hispanohablante (América Latina / España) y desea comprar este producto, deberá
ponerse en contacto con Reid. Es un proceso realmente simple que consiste en
enviar información de envío (dirección y fecha de llegada deseada) @ [email protected].
Investigaremos el costo de envío exacto y le enviaremos una factura por su producto.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
Higher volume discounts, price matching or questions?
Contact Carl, our resident specialist.
9am-9pm Mon-Sat MDT
or through our Contact Us page