· Advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology.
· Built-in algorithm for maximum power point tracking to significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
· Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
· Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short time.
· MPPT efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
· Advanced digital power supply technologies to raise the circuit’s energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
· Charging program options for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries, etc.
· Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power to bring the charging current to the rated level.
· Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads.
· Automatic identification of battery voltage.
· LED fault indicators and an LCD screen to display abnormality information to help users quickly identify system failures.
· Supports data storage for up to a year.
· LCD screen display to enable users to view device operation data and status and modify controller parameters.
· Standard Modbus protocol to meet communication needs for various occasions.
· Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from overheating.
· Temperature compensation function to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend battery service life.
· TVS lightning protection.
· Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/550W, 24V/1100W
· Max Solar Input Voltage: 100V
· Rated Charge Current: 40A
· Rated Load Current: 20A
· No-load Loss: 0.7 W to 1.2 W
· Battery Voltage: 9V to 35V
· IP Rating: IP32
· Conversion Efficiency: <98%
· MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%
· Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 12V or 24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller order.
us at (801) 449-0681 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected]
or go through our Contact
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 12V or 24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller order.
* PARA ESPAÑOL *
Si se encuentra en un país
hispanohablante (América Latina / España) y desea comprar este producto, deberá
ponerse en contacto con Reid. Es un proceso realmente simple que consiste en
enviar información de envío (dirección y fecha de llegada deseada) @ [email protected].
Investigaremos el costo de envío exacto y le enviaremos una factura por su producto.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
Higher volume discounts, price matching or questions?
Contact Carl, our resident specialist.
9am-9pm Mon-Sat MDT
or through our Contact Us page