12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V 60A MPPT
For Flooded, SLA, AGM, Gel, Lead Acid Battery
and LiFePO4 (Lithium) Battery Packs
Solar Charge Controller
With Remote Communication Capability
11.2 * 8.1 * 3.6 in. (285 * 205 * 93 mm)
7.9 Lbs. (3.6 Kg)
3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty!
Click here for detailed user manual.
Note: This Solar Charge Controller has a unique feature that will allow it to restart a lead-acid battery pack.
These Charge Controllers can operate in parallel.
These solar charge
controllers have a Bluetooth function included to monitor the working status of
the controller and its whole system. The BT-1 and BT-2 Bluetooth adapter is
used to extend Bluetooth communication function of the Bluetooth module. Mobile
phone app can be used for wireless monitoring, parameters setting, and data
· Advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology.
· Built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm to improve energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
· Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
· Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can accurately track the optimum working point of the I-V curve in a very short time.
· MPPT tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
· Advanced digital power supply technology to raise the circuit energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
· Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, and customized ones.
· Current-limiting charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is greater than the rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power and brings the charging current to the rated level.
· Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads.
· Automatic recognition of battery voltage.
· LED fault indicators and a liquid crystal display screen to display abnormality information and help users quickly identify system faults.
· Historical data storage function to store data for up to a year.
· LCD screen on the controller to enable users to check device operating data and statuses and modify controller parameters.
· Standard Modbus protocol to meet the communication needs of various occasions.
· Electrically-isolated communications to assure the user about usage.
· Parallel operation supported by certain parts of the solar charge controller.
· Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperatures.
· External battery voltage sampling function to prevent line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and to ensure greater control parameter preciseness.
· Temperature compensation function to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend the battery service life.
· Battery over-temperature protection function for when the external battery temperature exceeds the set value. Charging and discharging will be shut off to protect components from being damaged.
· TVS lightning protection.
· Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/800W, 24V/1600W, 36V/2400W, or 48V/3200W
· Max Solar Input Voltage: 150V
· Rated Charge Current: 60A
· Rated Load Current: 20A
· IP Rating: IP32
· Conversion Efficiency: <98%
· MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%
· Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
Mobile Bluetooth APP Wireless Monitoring Features:
· The controller supports a built-in Bluetooth module or external adapter, which is plug and play and easy to set up.
· Bluetooth module applies a Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology, providing rapid communication and strong anti-interference capability.
· Communication distance is up to 15 meters (49 ft).
· The rich data display and setting functions meet the wireless monitoring requirements for solar controller data.
1. Press SELECT and ENTER buttons at the same time to enter the parallel mode setting interface.
2. Press the ENTER button for 5s until the number starts flashing. Then, press the SELECT button and the ENTER button to add or subtract the communication address number.
3. After setting the communication address (the number stops flashing), press the ENTER button to set the communication mode. C represents "normal communication mode", and P represents "parallel mode".
BT-1 and BT-2 Features:
· Adds wireless monitoring function onto the solar charge controller.
· Supports mobile phone app, plug and play, with simple settings.
· High performance and low power consumption of the Bluetooth special chip.
· Adopts Bluetooth 4.0 and BLE technology, has the characteristics of rapid communication and strong anti-jamming capability.
· Without external power supply (power supply directly by the communication port).
BT-1 and BT-2 Specifications:
· Input Voltage: 5V-12V
· Stand-by Power Consumption: 0.04W
· Run Power Consumption: 0.05W
· Communication Distance: <15m (49 ft)
· Serial Port Baud Rate: Fixed baud rate 9600bps
· Communication Methods: RS232 (BT-1) and TTL (BT-2)
· Interface Type: RJ12 (BT-1) and PH2.0 (BT-2)
· Connecting Line: Standard Ethernet Cable (parallel line)
· Size: 2.6*2.0*0.61 in. (66*51*15.5mm) (BT-1) or 2.6*1.4*0.61 in. (67.3*36*15.5mm) (BT-2)
· Installation Dimension: 2.3*0.47 in. (57.8*12mm) (BT-1) or 2.28*0.47 in. (57.8*12mm) (BT-2)
· Operating Temperature: -4F~167F (-20C~75C)
· Level of Protection: IP67
· Net Weight: 4.2 oz. (120g)
SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V 60A
MPPT solar charge controller order.
us at (801) 566-5678 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected] or go
through our Contact
your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed To Checkout”
your information so we can get you a shipping quote
the “Shipping Method” of preference
the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote Request” selected
the “Check Out” button
receive a confirmation email of your request, as will we
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
for your 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V 60A
MPPT solar charge controller order.
PARA ESPAÑOL *
Si se encuentra en un país
hispanohablante (América Latina / España) y desea comprar este producto,
deberá ponerse en contacto con Reid. Es un proceso realmente simple que
consiste en enviar información de envío (dirección y fecha de llegada
deseada) @ [email protected].
Investigaremos el costo de envío
exacto y le enviaremos una factura por su producto.
Quantity discounts show in the
We love to meet or beat any competitor’s price!
our Contact Us page