· Advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology.
· Built-in algorithm for maximum power point tracking to significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
· Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
· Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short time.
· MPPT efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
· Advanced digital power supply technologies to raise the circuit’s energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
· Charging program options for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries, etc.
· Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power to bring the charging current to the rated level.
· Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads.
· Automatic identification of battery voltage.
· LED fault indicators and an LCD screen to display abnormality information to help users quickly identify system failures.
· Supports data storage for up to a year.
· LCD screen display to enable users to view device operation data and status and modify controller parameters.
· Standard Modbus protocol to meet communication needs for various occasions.
· Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from overheating.
· Temperature compensation function to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend battery service life.
· TVS lightning protection.
· Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/550W, 24V/1100W
· Max Solar Input Voltage: 100V
· Rated Charge Current: 40A
· Rated Load Current: 20A
· No-load Loss: 0.7 W to 1.2 W
· Battery Voltage: 9V to 35V
· IP Rating: IP32
· Conversion Efficiency: <98%
· MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%
· Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
Mobile Bluetooth APP Wireless Monitoring Features:
The controller supports a built-in Bluetooth
module or external adapter, which is plug and play and easy to set up.
Bluetooth module applies a Bluetooth 4.0 low
energy technology, providing rapid communication and strong anti-interference
Communication distance is up to 15 meters (49 ft).
The rich data display and setting functions meet
the wireless monitoring requirements for solar controller data.
1. Press SELECT and ENTER buttons at the same time
to enter the parallel mode setting interface.
2. Press the ENTER button for 5s until the number
starts flashing. Then, press the SELECT button and the ENTER button to add or
subtract the communication address number.
3. After setting the communication address (the
number stops flashing), press the ENTER button to set the communication
mode. C represents "normal
communication mode", and P represents "parallel mode".
BT-1 and BT-2 Features:
Adds wireless monitoring function onto the solar
Supports mobile phone app, plug and play, with
High performance and low power consumption of the
Bluetooth special chip.
Adopts Bluetooth 4.0 and BLE technology, has the
characteristics of rapid communication and strong anti-jamming capability.
Without external power supply (power supply
directly by the communication port).
BT-1 and BT-2 Specifications:
Input Voltage: 5V-12V
Stand-by Power Consumption: 0.04W
Run Power Consumption: 0.05W
Communication Distance: <15m (49 ft)
Serial Port Baud Rate: Fixed baud rate 9600bps
Communication Methods: RS232 (BT-1) and TTL (BT-2)
Interface Type: RJ12 (BT-1) and PH2.0 (BT-2)
Connecting Line: Standard Ethernet Cable (parallel
Size: 2.6*2.0*0.61 in. (66*51*15.5mm) (BT-1) or 2.6*1.4*0.61
in. (67.3*36*15.5mm) (BT-2)
Installation Dimension: 2.3*0.47 in. (57.8*12mm)
(BT-1) or 2.28*0.47 in. (57.8*12mm) (BT-2)
Operating Temperature: -4F~167F (-20C~75C)
Level of Protection: IP67
Net Weight: 4.2 oz. (120g)
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 12V or 24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller order.
us at (801) 566-5678 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected]
or go through our Contact
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 12V or 24V 40A MPPT solar charge controller order.
* PARA ESPAÑOL *
Si se encuentra en un país
hispanohablante (América Latina / España) y desea comprar este producto, deberá
ponerse en contacto con Reid. Es un proceso realmente simple que consiste en
enviar información de envío (dirección y fecha de llegada deseada) @ [email protected].
Investigaremos el costo de envío exacto y le enviaremos una factura por su producto.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
our Contact Us page