· Advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology.
· Built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm to improve energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems.
· Charging efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
· Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can accurately track the optimum working point of the I-V curve in a very short time.
· MPPT tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
· Advanced digital power supply technology to raise the circuit energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
· Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, and customized ones.
· Current-limiting charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is greater than the rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power and brings the charging current to the rated level.
· Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads.
· Automatic recognition of battery voltage.
· LED fault indicators and a liquid crystal display screen to display abnormality information and help users quickly identify system faults.
· Historical data storage function to store data for up to a year.
· LCD screen on the controller to enable users to check device operating data and statuses and modify controller parameters.
· Standard Modbus protocol to meet the communication needs of various occasions.
· Electrically-isolated communications to assure the user about usage.
· Parallel operation supported by certain parts of the solar charge controller.
· Built-in mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperatures.
· External battery voltage sampling function to prevent line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and to ensure greater control parameter preciseness.
· Temperature compensation function to automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend the battery service life.
· Battery over-temperature protection function for when the external battery temperature exceeds the set value. Charging and discharging will be shut off to protect components from being damaged.
· TVS lightning protection.
· Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/800W, 24V/1600W, 36V/2400W, or 48V/3200W
· Max Solar Input Voltage: 150V
· Rated Charge Current: 85A
· Rated Load Current: 20A
· IP Rating: IP32
· Conversion Efficiency: <98%
· MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%
· Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 12V, 24V, or 48V 85A MPPT solar charge controller order.
us at (801) 449-0681 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected]
or go through our Contact
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 12V, 24V, or 48V 85A MPPT solar charge controller order.
* PARA ESPAÑOL *
Si se encuentra en un país hispanohablante
(América Latina / España) y desea comprar este producto, deberá ponerse en
contacto con Reid. Es un proceso realmente simple que consiste en enviar
información de envío (dirección y fecha de llegada deseada) @ [email protected].
Investigaremos el costo de envío exacto y le enviaremos una factura por su producto.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
Higher volume discounts, price matching or questions?
Contact Carl, our resident specialist.
9am-9pm Mon-Sat MDT
or through our Contact Us page