Main Technical Parameters
· Accuracy level: 0.5~1
· Usage environment condition: -40~+60C, relative humidity =95% (35C)
· Shock frequency endurance: at accelerated speed of 70m/s and impacting frequency of 80~120 times per minutes, 6 hours
· Over rating capacity: 120% of rating current, 2 hours
· Heating with load: temperature is no more than 80C at rated current 50A, temperature is no more than 120C at rated current of above 50A
Appearance and Wiring
1. The shunts primary circuit (or copper row) and shunt connections should not be in direct contact with resistance.
2. Long duration is suggested at no more than 80% of the rated current.
* SHIPPING/PAYMENT OPTIONS *
There are 2 ways to get an exact quote for the base shipping for
your 200A 75MV shunt order.
us at (801) 566-5678 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or email [email protected] or go
through our Contact Us page
2. Place your order by clicking in the shopping pallet “Proceed
a. Enter your information so we can get you a shipping quote
b. Select the “Shipping Method” of preference
c. Confirm the “Choose one payment method” has “Shipping Quote
d. Click the “Check Out” button
e. You’ll receive a confirmation email of your request, as will
We’ll research the exact shipping cost and send you an invoice
to your PayPal or email or you can add it to your pallet in $1
Shipping Increments for your 200A 75MV shunt order.
discounts show in the “Shopping Pallet”.
We love to meet or beat any
Higher volume discounts, price matching or questions?
Contact Carl, our resident specialist.
9am-9pm Mon-Sat MDT
or through our Contact