· We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
· Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
· To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
· When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
· We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Privacy on Other Web Sites:
Paying for your Order:
We accept all of the following:
· Checks (1% discount on qualifying orders!)
o We accept your personal/business/cashier’s checks, but they must clear the bank before we can ship your order.
· Wire Transfers (1% discount on qualifying orders!)
o Larger orders from outside the US may be required to use Wire Transfer instead of credit card. In that case the wire transfer information would be sent directly to the purchaser, and the shipment would be made as soon as funds arrived in our bank account. There is a $12.00 fee added to the order.
· Credit Cards
o VISA, MasterCard, Discover, an American Express
o We encourage the teaching of the advantages of vehicles powered by plug in renewable energy. Many schools use Purchase Orders to order. We must have an actual copy of the PO, emailed to [email protected]electriccarpartscompany.com
If you prefer, you can place your order online and call us with the credit card information. You can also place your order by calling our order department, but you must know the item numbers that you wish to order. If you need help with this, contact our tech support before ordering.
Note: Orders without payment information are not processed until payment information is received.
· We try to ship product the same day we receive the order, however, sometimes this is not possible. If we are out of stock for more than two days, we'll notify you by email. Some items are always shipped from the factory as they are very heavy, such as large motors. This may take a few days more, and is subject to the factory stock. In that case, or in the case of special orders, we will preauthorize your credit card, and then run it when the item is actually ready to be shipped.
· We try to provide a tracking numbers whenever possible. If your shipment comes from our warehouse we include this information on your invoice, which is emailed the day it ships. If it is shipped from elsewhere, we may not get this information, but will provide it to you via email if we do.
· If you wish to pick up your order at our offices in Midvale, Utah, please let us know.
If we do not have your entire order in stock, and will not have it within one day, you can request to have a partial shipment sent. We do not ship partial shipments without your authorization.
We make every effort to prevent shipping damage, however on rare occasions, stuff happens. So, for your protection, please do not sign for merchandise until you inspect for damage. If there appears to be shipping damage, you need to keep the original shipping carton and packing materials, and contact the carrier and us. If the merchandise is damaged, we will reship your order when possible.
· Cancellation may result in a 20% restocking fee plus a Shipping Coverage Fee and possibly a $35 Wire Transfer/Money Order/PayPal Transfer Fee.
· You may return any non-sale item for a refund, excluding shipping, within 30 days from receipt, providing the items are in new condition, in the original packaging, and all components and manuals are in new condition. We may require you to talk to technical support about your problem with the merchandise prior to issuing a Return Authorization.
· If there is any question about the condition of an item, it may delay your refund while tech support checks it out.
· You must call our order department for a Return Authorization, which will be emailed to you. A copy must be included with the return for identification.
· We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are not resale-able.
International Shipping: - Customs
· You may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once your order reaches your country. You are responsible for charges for customs clearance. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
· Your product will be shipped as "merchandise" and cannot be shipped as a gift or for a lower price than you actually pay.
· Customs policies differ from country to country - contact your local customs office for further information. Also, when ordering, you are considered the importer, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the goods.
· If you have a customs broker that you'd like to use, please let us know and we will provide that information to the shipping carrier.
If you need help with more information on our items, please contact Technical Support at [email protected] .
· We will do our best to see that you are satisfied with our products and our service. Your feedback will help us improve. Please let us know what we're doing right and wrong.
· If a product purchased from us proves to be defective, we will be responsible for its repair or replacement, if possible.
Copyright and Trademark Notice:
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Store., Copyright © 2013-2050, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATION
It is the responsibility of the component/publication purchaser to be familiar with the safe and correct installation and operation for all equipment. The Electric Car Company has no opportunity to supervise the application, installation, or maintenance of the components used, nor to supervise and inspect the design and manufacture of electric vehicles in which they are used. Therefore, the purchaser agrees by accepting delivery of components and material for electric vehicle usage, that all material and procedures will be used solely at the purchasers' risk. The purchaser will indemnify and hold The Electric Car Company, it's owners, and its employees or representatives free and harmless from all loss, liability, or damage resulting from the alleged failure or defect of any project built using components or publications purchased from Energetech Management LLC dba The Electric Car Company or Utah or any of its employees.