- Fortune 60Ah and 100Ah Lithium Battery Video Review
- Lithium Batteries Without Tariffs
- Battery Packs Get Balanced Just as Promised
- Lithium Battery Storage Systems & Inverters Ready to Ship
- Small Lithium Energy Storage System
- Lithium-ion Batteries with Information Screen
- Eight Advantages of Pouch Cells for Lithium Battery Packs
- New Large Lithium Energy Storage System Sizes and Data
- Components of 1MWh Energy Storage System
- Lithium Battery Packs - 48V 16S LiFePO4 Cells
Many similar batteries only have a cycle life of about 2,000 cycles. The 3.2V 60Ah and 100Ah Lithium Batteries each have a cycle life of over 3,000 cycles. Price breaks are available for these batteries starting at 16 each. See complete pricing and specifications by following the links above.Please read on for good information about why these Lithium Batteries perform better:
Here’s a small sampling of the comments we’ve received about the Balancers:
“The Lithium balancers are keeping my 7S 24V EV battery based off-grid "shore power" solution for my motorhome balanced within 0.01V per cell. Going to check with ECPC any time I need something to do with batteries or power solutions.”
“Very pleased with their function. Bought 7 for a 24V LiPo battery. At rest, they were within .05V. once current flowed in and out of the battery they pulled to within .01.”
“I tried many cheap units, but none worked then called and asked what Electric Car Parts Company recommended and I ended up getting these. Took a couple days but my lithium system is now balanced and working great. Thank you!”
Why you need a Battery Balancing System
The individual cells in a battery pack are rarely an exact duplicate of all the cells in the battery pack.
In actual practice, when a pack of batteries reaches a specified charge cutoff voltage than the charger will shut off. If one cell in a pack reaches that voltage before other cells reach a full charge it will cause the charger to shut off – prematurely denying the balance of the pack a full charge.
Conversely, when the weakest cell in a pack reaches its discharge cutoff voltage it will show as the discharge point and shut down the pack prematurely – thereby denying the user the balance of energy the other cells have stored.These battery equalizers prevent this from happening. This yields up to 30% more power and will extend the life of the battery pack.