Many similar batteries only have a cycle life of about 2,000 cycles. The 3.2V 60Ah and 100Ah Lithium Batteries each have a cycle life of over 3,000 cycles. Price breaks are available for these batteries starting at 16 each. See complete pricing and specifications by following the links above.Please read on for good information about why these Lithium Batteries perform better:
Updates on Energy Storage Systems & Batteries
- Don’t Let Your Business Run Out of Power!
- Beware of Low Cost Lithium Battery Cells
- Video of Fortune 100Ah Batteries Connected to a BMS
- Fortune 100Ah Lithium Battery Installation Video
- Kinds of Lithium Batteries Made by Bestgo
- Fortune 60Ah and 100Ah Lithium Battery Video Review
- Lithium Batteries Without Tariffs
- Battery Packs Get Balanced Just as Promised
- Lithium Battery Storage Systems & Inverters Ready to Ship
- Small Lithium Energy Storage System
Posted by Carl Clark on 8/16/2019
The tariffs being imposed on September 1st will add 10% to the cost of Lithium-ion Batteries. If you need to save money on your next Lithium Battery purchase, we would like to suggest you go with cells that are already in USA stock. We have a large stockpile of the 25Ah, 60Ah, and 100Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells with a high number of charge cycles and better heat dissipation. They are ideal for both Electric Cars and Solar Energy Storage.